This hefty volume reminds vacationers that hot ...$22.00$30.00
On 8 March 1421, the largest fleet the...$4.00$14.99
9th Edition / February 2010
948 pp / 36 pp colour / 151 maps
Next edition due: February 2012
100% researched and updated. For expert advice, inspirational tips and exciting itineraries, Lonely Planet is your essential Italy companion. Whether you want to hunt for truffles in Umbria, walk ancient roads in Rome or simply admire priceless art and architecture, this 9th edition shows you how to unearth the very best experiences.
- 170 detailed and easy to use maps
- Inspirational activities covering each region's best sights and secret places
- Full-colour architecture, food and activities chapters
- User-friendly glossaries give you a Who's Who of artists, emperors and saints
- Top tips on sustainable travel choices and the very best agriturismi (farmstays)
A travel show that brings you inside Rome and some beautiful places in Tuscany
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: