This hefty volume reminds vacationers that hot ...$22.00$30.00
On 8 March 1421, the largest fleet the...$4.00$14.99
8th Edition / October 2008
608 pp / 32 pp colour / 81 maps
Next edition due: October 2011
Good things come in small packages - just look at Costa Rica. Whether you're chasing jungle adventure Indiana Jones-style or looking for the beach of your dreams, you'll find it in this tiny, diverse country. Wild about wildlife? You'll go crazy for the local animal population. So make like a toucan and stick your beak into this guide!
- Detailed maps and tailored itineraries
- Green Costa Rica: inspiring new colour section on sustainable tourism
- Expanded off-the-beaten-track coverage of the Central Valley & Highlands
- Specialist contributors and interviews with locals
- Where to bed down in Costa Rica
In this episode of 'Sick of Home', Derek and Paul head to Costa Rica where they get to sleep in the trees near Santa Clara, dodge small animals in the road, jump from a helicopter, learn to surf in Nosara, get tossed from a river raft, and Derek tries on a bikini!?
Produced by SickofHome for Lonelyplanet.tv
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: