6th Edition / March 2010
828 pp / 20 pp colour / 139 maps
Nobody knows Germany like Lonely Planet. From Alpine villages to Berlin's clubs, Moselle Valley vineyards to Heidelberg's historic buildings and beer quaffing to sausage savouring, this 6th edition gives you all the information you need to enjoy the best of Germany.
- 139 detailed and easy to use maps
- Full-colour chapter on festivals, food, drink, city life & outdoor activities
- Top insider tips on a perfect day in Munich, Hamburg's harbour sound and Berlin's eclectic highlights
- Detailed itineraries help you get the most out of your trip
- Our unique Greendex picks out the top sustainable travel options
Germany - Lonely Planet Travel Video
Germany only became a country in 1871, yet no nation has had a greater impact on the face of Europe. Justine Shapiro sets out on a journey to look beyond the stereotypes and seek out the real Germany.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: