14th Edition / September 2008
756 pp / 52 pp colour / 128 maps
The freshness and majesty of New Zealand will give you an electric charge like no other. These outdoors are truly great, showcased by misty Milford Sound and Rotorua's thermal pools, and the indoors ain't so bad either - dip into Wellington's art scene or the latest restaurants in Auckland
- Maps and full-colour itineraries
- Food & Drink chapter by Cuisine magazine editor
- Coverage of organic establishments and Maori community-based tourism operators
- Expanded Outdoor Activities & Maori Culture chapters
- More budget accommodation options
There's a lot to discover about Wellington, New Zealand. But here are 5 things that sum up what you need to know - including dressing up for the Rugby7's!
Produced by Leapfrog for Lonelyplanet.tv
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: