This hefty volume reminds vacationers that hot ...$22.00$30.00
On 8 March 1421, the largest fleet the...$4.00$14.99
8th Edition / February 2009
528 pp / 16 pp colour / 80 maps
Next edition due: February 2011
Chile spans a kaleidoscope of photo-ready landscapes and handsome cities soaked in Latin culture. Lonely Planet's latest guidebook takes you up Andean peaks, along the streets of poets and around those perplexing, tiki-tastic Easter Island sculptures.
- Expanded coverage of Patagonia and Torres del Paine National Park
- Even more outdoor adventure options
- GreenDex listing of operators using sustainable principles
- Special feature on Chilean wine
- Best accommodation recommendations
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: