This hefty volume reminds vacationers that hot ...$22.00$30.00
On 8 March 1421, the largest fleet the...$4.00$14.99
8th Edition / February 2009
1,012 pp / 28 pp colour / 181 maps
Next edition due: February 2011
Once you've ooh-la-la'd your way around every charming Parisian boutique, garden and café, the rest of France is ready to step up to the plate. Get our latest guide to France and you'll be winding through the fairytale Loire Valley, skiing in Chamonix and blissing out on mind-blowing cuisine in Paris.
- Detailed maps and 3 brand-new colour sections
- Local voices - insights from a local perfumer and an award-winning chef
- New colour food chapter to whet your appetite
- Increased coverage of sustainable travel options
- Chateau or shack? We recommend France's bed accommodations
While the Parisian cliches of romance and bike baskets full of baguettes are proven true, the unexpected manages to rear its head. Who wouldn't love a city that closes its streets so everyone can rollerblade? Travel with Lonely Planet.
Produced by Lonely Planet TV
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: