This hefty volume reminds vacationers that hot ...$22.00$30.00
On 8 March 1421, the largest fleet the...$4.00$14.99
6th Edition / May 2009
700 pp / 12 pp colour / 115 maps
Epic cities of antiquity, hustle-bustle metropolises, fairytale landscapes...the Middle East has all the history you'd expect and a host of surprises. Step up the pace with a hurtle through Cairo, then laze back with Red Sea diving or yachting on the Turkish coast.
This guide covers: Egypt, Iraq, Israel & the Palestinian Territories, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Turkey.
- One handy table summarises border crossings and visa requirements for the entire region
- The only multicountry Middle East guidebook on the market
- The only author-researched coverage of Kurdish Iraq in print
- Comprehensive information on budget accommodation and public transport
- Sustainable travel choices
Experience euphoria in the sand dunes of Iran, hike across the desert in Israel or seek inner-peace in one of Istanbul's most famous mosques.
Produced by Lonely Planet TV
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: