This hefty volume reminds vacationers that hot ...$22.00$30.00
On 8 March 1421, the largest fleet the...$4.00$14.99
8th Edition / February 2009
220 pp / 12 pp colour / 23 maps
Next edition due: February 2012
Sure, Singapore's renowned for its shopping and everyone's hungry for the hawker food, but wait! There's more! Now there are mega-resorts and serious arts, entertainment and sporting calendars. Grab the latest guide and lose yourself in this masterpiece of urban design.
- Detailed maps and luscious colour images
- Most up-to-date guide on the market
- More in-depth eating and nightlife reviews - hawker stalls, happening bars
- Expanded neighbourhood coverage, including walking tours
- Where to sleep (if you must) in Singapore
Lonely Planet author Tim Hornyak gets away from the citys concrete bustle to explores Singapores natural side at a national park and at Singapore zoo. Bukit Timah Nature Reserve is an oasis of tropical forest that inspires deep breathing and reverent whispering but its the macaque monkeys that steal the show.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: