11th Edition / January 2010
636 pp / 12 pp colour / 120 maps
Next edition due: May 2013
Lonely Planet has been the guidebook of choice for Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei for 28 years. We know where to find the most authentic longhouses in Sarawak, the most idyllic beaches in Langkawi, the best places for a shopping spree in Singapore and the most delicious hawker food in Malaysia.
This guide covers: Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Perak, Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor, Pahang and Teren.
- 117 detailed and easy to use maps
- Tasty travel tips with our Kuala Lumpur resident foodie author
- Hike, bike, dive, surf, cave and explore with our outdoors activities chapter
- Itineraries from jungle trekking and wildlife encounters to idyllic islands
- Unique Greendex to help make your travel choices eco-friendly
Penang, Malaysia one of the best food destinations in the world.
A short trailer of trip through Malaysia and Singapore
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: